CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Its Over

Training that is. Tomorrow I go live on my own like a big boy. I even arranged my own big boy house and I got a big boy desk at my alcaldia. Aren't you all proud of me? I feel all grown up, and like I just graduated from 7th grade or something like that.

Today we go out and enjoy ourselves as much as our modest amount of cash will allow. That sadly isn't very much but damn are we gonna make the best of it and enjoy ourselves. Splurging on ourselves seems like the thing to do tonight. After all, it isn't every day that you officially become a Peace Corps Volunteer and take an oath to uphold and protect the constitution... so help you g-d. So in that spirit, I think that the constitution might be at the bottom of a can or five and I need to do my duty by looking for it. I know its down there somewhere.

0 remarks: