CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Internet Links

Ok, since I am currently stuck in San Salvador due to yesterday's lack of transport and my opinion that going home would be a waste of time just to leave again early tomorrow I am enjoying a degree of free time in the office and looking at the internet.

First a link to a YouTube page for Municipal Development for Peace Corps, El Salvador full of videos I edited:
http://www.youtube.com/user/munielsal

Second, a fun link with an essay outlining the theory that Calvin and Hobbes (my favorite comic strip)grew up to be the characters of Fight Club:
Calvin and Hobbes in Fight Club

Third, a comical indictment of religion posing as science which came up last night in a discussion regarding Scientology and Intelligent Design:
Pastafarian

I want to talk a little more about the first link. I don't know how often I mentioned it, but I did a huge amount of work on a Municipal Development documentary for Peace Corps, El Salvador for use as an informational video and training tool. This YouTube page represents our solution to distributing it to friends and family to help better explain what it is we actually do. Until now I had sort of forgotten it because instead of going to my In Service Training I was on vacation in Belize and missed my boss's official announcement of the page eventhough I helped him put it together. I really hope that everyone that reads this blog takes the time to watch some of the clips and tell their friends about it. I also plan to make it a permanent link on the right side.

0 remarks: